Old people catch a lot of flak just for being old. They are confused by social media and they have every right to be, when you stop to think about it. Aside from the negligent percent of users who actually use Facebook to “stay in touch” with people or whatever, everyone is on social media because it’s one giant ego stroke.
Not old people, though! They don’t need their egos (or anything else) stroked because they are the most direct and brazen folks on Facebook. Utterly unashamed and outspoken, they don’t really GAF who they upset.
For that, we thank them.
1. They are never afraid to ask for help:
2. Like, ever:
3. Their profile pictures are always on point:
4. Even when they’re not:
5. They wear their hearts on their sleeve:
6. They share helpful links whenever they can:
7. They aren’t afraid to say what’s on their mind:
8. Their Emoji game is unparalleled:
9. They are honest about their feelings:
10. At times a bit too honest:
11. They value friendship:
12. They give really solid advice:
13. They always ask permission:
14. They are never afraid to call out those responsible:
15. They know better than most that with the good must come the bad:
16. And that life can be fleeting:
17. They are persistent in getting their point across:
18. They always have helpful input:
19. Their savagery knows no bounds:
20. They always make time for the important things in life, despite their busy schedules:
21. Did I mention they have the best profile pictures?
22. They are always trying to help: